Recipe of Badaam Kheer
A thick creamy kheer loaded with the goodness of almonds.
- 1 cup almonds-blanched
- 5 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-3 green cardamoms-crushed
- 1 tsp saffron
How to Make Badaam Kheer
- Shred 1/4 of the almonds into thin strips and grind the rest to a paste, with help of some of the milk.
- Cook the rest of the milk, till 2/3 remains.
- Add the almond paste, sugar, cardamoms and saffron.
- Simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer on to a serving dish, chill and serve.