Beetroot Milkshake Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Beautiful to look at and yummy to taste this beetroot milkshake with cinnamon and vanilla ice cream is sure to win hearts.
Ingredients of Beetroot Milkshake
- 2 beetroots, boiled with skin on, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp sugar syrup
- 125 ml milk, chilled
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 scoops vanilla icecream
How to Make Beetroot Milkshake
- In a blender puree the beetroot.
- Add sugar syrup, milk, crushed ice and cinnamon powder. Blend.
- Add vanilla ice cream and mix.
- Serve chilled.