1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Blend the curd and oil together in another bowl. Then mix the dry ingredients into this bowl and fold well.
4. Bring it to dripping consistency, adding water if needed.
5. Oil the bottom of a baking dish and bake at 170 degrees C for 1 hour 15 minutes while checking at intervals.
6. Cut and serve when cool.
Shop for Health
Key Ingredients: whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, vegetable oil, yogurt, raisins, baking soda, walnuts, figs