Fettuccine in Cherry Tomato Sauce Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Cherry tomatoes and cream along with Parmesan cheese make for a delicious sauce.
Ingredients of Fettuccine in Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 packet fettuccine, boiled according to packet instructions
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 dollop of cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- 7-8 basil leaves
How to Make Fettuccine in Cherry Tomato Sauce
- In a pan add olive oil.
- Add cherry tomatoes. Saute till they start to blister a little.
- Add pepper, garlic, chilli flakes. Mix. Add the cream and mix well.
- Add cheese, salt and basil. Saute. Add the boiled pasta.
- Mix well. Garnish with some grated Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.
Key Ingredients: Tomato
, olive oil
, parmesan cheese
, cherry tomatoes
, black pepper
, basil leaves, salt