Recipe of Methi Paneer
Recipe Servings: 2
Soft and tender paneer teamed with garden fresh methi saag. Relish this easy to make paneer delicacy in the comfort of your kitchen.
- 250 gms methi (fenugreek leaves), blanched (with 1 tsp of sugar) and pureed
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 4 sabut laal mirch (whole red pepper), dried
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp dhania (coriander powder)
- 250 gms paneer (Indian cottage cheese), cubed
How to Make Methi Paneer
- Heat oil and add laal mirch.
- When it darkens a little, pick two out of the kadahi and keep aside.
- Add the tomato puree and turn around a few times.
- Add salt, garam masala and dhania, saute till the fat separates.
- Add methi, mix well, and add cubed paneer.
- Let it simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with laal mirch.