Pasta, eggplants and yellow squash tossed with a light and herby dressing.
- 120 gm pasta
- 1 medium eggplant (peeled)
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 yellow squash
- 1 small bunch parsley
- Few basil leaves
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8-9 olives
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- Few oregano leaves
- Few rosemary leaves
- Few thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 tsp red chilly fakes
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
How to Make Pasta with Roasted Mediterranean Veggies
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water for about 10-12 minutes.
- Pour some oil over the pasta to prevent it from sticking.
- Drain once done. Keep aside.
- Slice the eggplant into chunky cubes.
- Slice the yellow squash.
- Sprinkle the yellow squash and eggplant with herbs, oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper.
- Put into the oven for 10 minutes for 250 degrees until cooked yet firm.
For the dressing:
- In a mixer add garlic, basil, parsley, white wine vinegar, pinch of salt and extra virgin oil.
- Blend till it turns into a nice paste.
- Now get the veggies out of the oven and add the pasta, cherry tomatoes and olives to it.
- Pour all the dressing on the pasta and give it a nice toss.
- Add parsley and garnish with chives.
Key Ingredients: pasta
, basil leaves, cherry tomatoes
, black pepper
, olive oil
, oreganao leaves, thyme leaves, salt
, pepper, red chilli flakes, white wine