Recipe of Roasted Bell Pepper and Broccoli Salad
Recipe Servings: 4
Yellow and red peppers, broccoli and spring onions are drenched in delicious seasoning and sprinkled with apricots.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Few sprigs of thyme
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Salt to season
- 1 whole white onions roasted
- 1 roasted yellow peppers
1 roasted red peppers
- 1 big head broccoli florets
1 broccoli stems
2 cloves sliced garlic chips
- 1 spring onion batons
4-5 apricots dried
How to Make Roasted Bell Pepper and Broccoli Salad
- Season all the veggies with salt, pepper, thyme and olive oil.
- Peel the bell peppers, cut into strips and deseed them.
- Slice the broccoli stems.
- Slice the garlic into chips, fry in olive oil and allow to cool.
- Saute the onions in the garlic oil.
- Cut the spring onions into batons.
- Blend all the ingredients for the dressing in a mixer or hand blender.
- Toss all the veggies along with the dressing.
- Chill before serving.
Key Ingredients: Broccoli
, Pepper, Onion
, olive oil
, black pepper
, bell pepper
, spring onion