Recipe of Tomato and Jasmine Tea Soup
Restaurant: The Hiatus
Recipe Servings: 4
The good old tomato soup gets an aromatic makeover with the flavour of jasmine tea brew. Infused with tabasco, herbs and truffle oil, this fusion recipe is sure to tickle your taste buds.
- 1 kg tomato
- 2 gm jasmine tea
- 2 gm thyme
- 1 gm Tabasco
- 1 gm truffle oil
- Salt to taste
- Garlic bread (optional)
- Pepper to taste
How to Make Tomato and Jasmine Tea Soup
- Take the tomatoes, peel and de-seed them.
- Boil the tomatoes to make a smooth puree.
- Once it is strained well, add salt, pepper, fresh thyme and Tabasco.
- In a fresh vessel put Jasmine tea water to boil.
- Once you get jasmine tea and tomato soup ready, mix them together.
- Heat the soup, drizzle truffle oil and serve with garlic bread portions.