Tomato Caper Bruschetta
Recipe Servings: 3
Fresh tomatoes are combined with capers with garden green parsley and a kick of balsamic vinegar. Top it on bread and you are good to go with it!
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 8-10 capers
- 1 baguette, cut into slices and toasted
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Combine tomatoes, capers, salt, crushed peppercorns, parsley and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and mix well.
- Top bread slices with the tomato mixture and serve immediately.