Baking soda does wonders for your beauty regime
IANS , New York | Updated: May 23, 2014 12:29 IST
Baking soda, a commonly used kitchen ingredient, can also be used as a deodorant, face cleanser and more.
Here are some of the uses for baking soda, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- Deodorant: Eliminate underarm wetness by rubbing your arm pits with a combination of one-eighth of a teaspoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of water.
- Detox Bath: Add a cup of baking soda and one-fourth cup baby oil to your bath and relax.
- Cuticle Care: Scrubbing dry, cracked cuticles with a paste made out of equal amount of baking soda and warm water will help to exfoliate dead skin cells and soften your hands.
- Acne Solution: Mix it with a little bit of water and apply it to the acne until it dries.
- Facial Cleanser: Make a face wash by adding it to coconut oil.
For the latest food news, health tips and recipes, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and YouTube.