1. Hyper LocalOne of the newest entrants to the dazzling SDA Market, Hyper Local serves delicious food accompanied with a dreamy view of one of the most picturesque hubs of South Delhi. The multistoried restaurant promises a combination of good food, décor and ambience. The dim-lit rooftop of Hyperlocal is the ideal place to spend a quiet evening without going too harsh on your purse. Their extensive range of cocktails are a delight. The loaded pepperoni pizza, pork bao, shawarma platter, peri peri chicken, margarita pizza, potato wedges and chocolate truffle are some of the best dishes on offer.
Where: C 5, SDA Market, SDA, New Delhi
Cost for two: INR 1000(Also Read: 5 Best Coffee Shops In SDA That All Coffee Lovers Must Try)
2. The Potbelly CaféThere were not many Bihari restaurants in Delhi, until The Potbelly Café came and changed the way how Delhite's perceived Bihari cuisine. Located in Shahpur Jat, this café serves authentic Bihari food in an artful setting and ambience. Covered in whites, pastels, yellow, turquoise, blue and mint green, the décor of the rooftop seating is a vibrant visual treat. Mouth-wateringlitti chokha, the wholesome Maithili and Bihari thali or the decadent prawn curry, Potbelly's Bihari fare is a must try. In the beverages, you must go for the apple and cinnamon iced tea and peanut butter shake.
Where: 116-C, 4th Floor, Shahpur Jat, New Delhi
Cost For Two: INR 1000
3. Sam's CaféOne of the oldest and iconic cafés of Delhi, Sam's café is every foodie's dream come true. Nestled in the cramped lanes of Paharganj, Sam's café is renowned for its rooftop ambience as it is for its wide range of American, Spanish and Israeli fare. If you wish to have a good meal experience, then Sam's Cafe is a must try. Amongst the must-haves here are dimsums, chicken lasagna, falafel pita and hummus.
Where: Vivek Hotel, Main Bazaar, Paharganj, New Delhi
Cost for two: INR 750
4. #OFFcampusSouth campus students, raise your hand! This amazing café is here to make sure there is no more sulking for your 'forever-broke status'. What's so special on offer, you ask? Some lip-smacking Italian, Indian and continental fare overlooking the skies. The charming rooftop seating is a first for Satya Niketan and the youth is loving it and how. Apart from the quirky décor and lovely ambience, the café is also winning hearts for its delicious food. You can pick from a variety of mocktails and shakes as well. Explore some interesting fusion dishes like chicken samosa or chicken tikka chaat. Their white sauce pasta, peri peri pizza, brownies and tokri chaat are worth a try too.
Where: 284, Opposite Sri Venkateshwara College, Satyaniketan, New Delhi
Cost For Two: INR 800
5. InformalThe multi-storied restro-bar in Janpath, Connaught Place is creating ripples in the food circuit for not only promising quality food and drinks, but also for affordable prizes. Informal serves delectable Indian and Chinese food in their daily lunch buffet and you can enjoy them all with the picturesque and breath-taking view of Connaught Place. A total of 14 dishes, the buffet includes hot soups, sizzling appetizers, sumptuous mains, a DIY pasta section and decadent desserts as well. The lively ambience, foot-tapping music and artful décor are sure to impress too.
Where: 52, Tolstoy Lane Janpath, New Delhi
Cost For Two: INR 1200
Head to these stunning places and enjoy the best food moments in the beautiful company of nature.