Lip-smacking kebabs talk volumes about the rich Mughlai cuisine brimming with flavours. One such popular delicacy in this regard happens to be galouti kebabs. These succulent kebabs are best known for their fantastic taste and melt-in-the-mouth texture. Usually, these are made with minced meat and a bunch of spices. But, if you are looking for its vegetarian version, this recipe is the best. Yes, renowned chef Guntas shared a recipe for mushroom galouti kebabs on Instagram. It's an easy-to-cook recipe for sumptuous kebabs that are sure to take your tastebuds on a ride. The chef stated, “All day, Kebab Day. These Mushroom Galouti Kebab taste like a dream. This Mughlai dish truly makes you feel like the Royal that you are!”
(Also Read: High-Protein Kebab: 5 Healthy Kebab Recipes You Can Make To Sate Your Cravings)
1) Almonds - 1/2 cups
2) Cashew - 1/2 cups
3) Mushrooms - 300 grams
4) Ghee - 1 tablespoon
5) Onions (chopped) - 1-2
6) Green chillies - 1
7) Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
8) Garam masala powder - 1 tablespoon
9) Cumin powder - 1 tablespoon
How to prepare mushroom galouti kebabs?
1)Firstly, dry roast almonds and cashews in a pan. Let it cool and then grind it into a fine powder.
2) Meanwhile, finely chop mushrooms and keep them aside.
3) Take a pan, add a little bit of ghee, followed by chopped onions, and salt, and saute it properly.
4) Add chopped mushrooms and sauté to cook until all the water has evaporated. Now, it's time to put masalas. So, without much ado, add garam masala, and cumin powder and mix it well.
5) Blend the ingredients nicely into the pan and switch off the flame. Empty the paste into a bowl.
(Also Read: Love Kebabs? Make This Lip-Smacking Peshawari Pyaazi Kebab To Impress Your Guests)
6) Add the powdered nuts into the preparation and adjust its' consistency.
7) Oil your hands and make small balls or kebabs with that mixture.
8) Heat the pan by adding ghee to it and place the kebabs in the pan to shallow fry them. Don't forget to cook both sides of kebabs.
9) Once they are cooked, you can serve them on mini parathas or with delicious mint chutney.
In the caption, chef Guntas mentioned that you must fry them in ghee for best results. Also, she stated that while making the dish, you must allow the mushrooms mixture to cool down before blending them.
Take a look:
Why don't you rustle up these gorgeous and super yummy galouti kebabs this week itself? The recipe won't disappoint you and trust us on this one.