- 2 to 3 green chillies
- 1 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups of coriander
- 1 kairi (raw mango)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 heeng
- 1 tsp zeera
- 6 to 8 small cloves of garlic (optional)
- 1-inch piece of ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- Clean mint leaves and coriander and cut their stems.
- Take all the ingredients and blend them until smooth.
- Taste and adjust salt. You may add more chilies, if needed and blend again.
- Transfer the chutney in an air-tight container and store in refrigerator for up to a week.
So, now your chutney is ready to be savoured. Pair it with rolls, cutlets, tikka, grilled veggies, or simply use it as a salad dressing.
About Shubham BhatnagarYou can often find Shubham at a small authentic Chinese or Italian restaurant sampling exotic foods and sipping a glass of wine, but he will wolf down a plate of piping hot samosas with equal gusto. However, his love for homemade food trumps all.