Eggs are one of the most versatile foods in the world of gastronomy - add them to your salad and voila, you have an excellent protein-rich breakfast meal ready for you. Better still, you can serve it as your side dish in dinner. One of the best sources of protein and can be made in a jiffy, boiled eggs are a popular choice when it comes to a scrumptious breakfast, lunch, snack or even dinner. The best part is that once you learn how to make boiled eggs at home, you can always have a stash in your fridge, ready to use. Packed with rich nutrients like proteins, vitamins, minerals along with essential fatty acids, eggs are replete with health-benefiting properties. When it comes to preparing egg recipes, scrambled eggs is something no one would say no to. A perfect breakfast, brunch or lunch recipe which is easy-to-prepare and just too delicious to resist!
(Also Read: How to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs: 5 Fool-Proof Ways)
How To Boil Eggs Perfectly | How To Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs At Home
The technique of making them may not be rocket science, but it isn't simple to nail either (admit it!). Cooking them for too long could result in cracked shells, tough whites, or sulfuric-smelling yolks. But don't give up. With our egg-cellent tips, you can now perfect this skill within minutes. Famous vlogger, Alpa Modi on her YouTube channel shared a recipe of how to make perfect hard boiled eggs at home. So get cracking!
(Also Read: 6 Best Egg White Recipes | Easy Egg White Recipes)
Follow these foolproof steps and get ready for tender whites and golden yellow yolks every single time:
1. Place the eggs in a large saucepan, and cover them with cool water upto 1 inch.
2. Slowly bring the water to a boil over medium heat.
3. When the water has reached boiling point, turn off the heat and cover the pan with a lid.
4. Let the eggs remain in hot water for 3 minutes for runny eggs, 6 minutes for medium eggs and 10 minutes for hard boiled eggs.
5. Then transfer the eggs to cold water. Peel and enjoy your meal.