8 Bollywood Celebrities Who Love PilatesThese B-town hotties have stolen our hearts with their perfect bodies. And pilates is the secret behind their fitness.1. Alia BhattWe've all seen Alia Bhatt's shandaar bikini body and her mind blowing transformation from chubby to lean before making her Bollywood debut in Student of The Year. Alia trains with Celebrity Trainer Yasmin Karachiwala and it seems like her hard work is paying off. She doesn't like repeating workouts, so Yasmin has her hitting different pilates machines such as the Reformers, Cadillac, Core Align, Wunda Chair, Motor, Step Barrel, Bodhi Suspension System and The Barre in any given week.
2. Deepika PadukoneDeepika Padukone has never had a less-than-perfect-10 figure and according to Yasmin Karichwala, she even has the perfect pilates body. Her workout plan includes different exercise balls like Kettlebell Swings and Kettlebell Press to get sculpted shoulders and slender arms. Deepika seriously makes it look effortless, giving us major #FitnessGoals.
3. Jacqueline FernandezThe Roy actress loves to workout and is all about the healthy lifestyle. Think: wheatgress shots and headstands galore. This fitness freak does pilates three to four times a week at The Pilates Studio in Mumbai with instructor Namrata Purohit, and looks gorgeous while she's at it.
4. Varun DhawanNo, seriously. Here's a snap of Bollywood's heartthrob Varun Dhawan doing part of the Vinyasa Yoga Routine on the Pilates Reformer, super focused and dedicated. Just like trainer Namrata Purohit puts it, "Real men do pilates".
5. Malaika Arora KhanThis mummy can put any young actress to shame, all thanks to her regular pilates workout. She loves challenging her stability and working out at The Pilates Studio focusing on her biceps, gluteus, quadriceps and core. "Pilates Girl", no doubt!
6. Sonam KapoorSonam Kapur shed her excess weight while working with fitness trainer Radhika Karle. She strengthened her core with hours and hours of Pilates. Here's a video of the Khubsoorat actress doing a Semi Circle on the Pilates Reformer to open up and stretch the entire back of the body.
7. Katrina KaifThis Sheela ki Jawani has made us fall for her curvaceous body more than once. She doesn't like working out much but her trainer Yasmin made her fall in love with pilates. Katrina likes to look the part of whichever character she's playing in her upcoming movie, and works with Yasmin to achieve that. The secret to her gorgeous figure? A combination of pilates and functional training.
8. Kriti SannonKriti started doing pilates in January 2016, and hasn't been able to stop since. Though she trains with Yasmin in Mumbai, the actress finds herself looking for a pilates trainer wherever she travels - including Budapest where she recently shot Raabta.