Achaar Wala Paneer Recipe
A quick and easy paneer recipe with shredded cabbage and achaari flavors.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Achaar Wala Paneer
- 500 gm paneer, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp sarson ka tel (mustard oil)
- 1 1/2 tsp kalonji (onion/nigella seeds)
- 1 1/2 tsp rai or sarson (mustard seeds)
- 1 1/2 tsp saunf (fennel seeds)
- 1 1/2 tsp moti kutti lal mirch (paprika), or to taste
- 3-4 sabut lal mirch (whole red pepper)
- 1 1/2 cup (250) thickly sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- Salt, to taste
How to Make Achaar Wala PaneerHideShow Media
In a heavy based pan, heat the oil, and add the kalonji, rai/sarson, saunf, moti kutti lal mirch and the sabut mirch, and saute over high heat, till they begin to splutter.
Add the cabbage and continue sauteing till the cabbage looks glossy.
Remove the mixture from the pan and keep aside. In the same pan, over high heat, add the tomato puree and salt and saute till fat separates.
Add the cabbage mixture and the paneer pieces and saute for 2-3 minutes for the flavors to blend before serving.