How to make Badam Aur Gulkand Ki Kulfi
About Badam Aur Gulkand Ki Kulfi Recipe: A perfect festive recipe! Kulfi is one Indian dessert that you cannot say no to, it is chilling, refreshing, sweet and all things yummy. This kulfi recipe here is a special amalgamation of almonds, gulkand or rose petals along with saffron, mawa and sugar. It is an easy recipe to prepare at home for the next festive feast!
Ingredients of Badam Aur Gulkand Ki Kulfi
- 200 gms almonds whole
- 40 gms gulab ki patti
- 1.5 litre full fat milk
- 80 gms mawa (unsweetened)
- 70 gms sugar
- Few strands of saffron
How to Make Badam Aur Gulkand Ki Kulfi
- 1.Blanch and peel the almonds and make a paste of 90 % of the almonds.
- 2.Clean and soak rose petals in water and cook them in sugar till thick.
- 3.Dissolve the saffron in a small bowl of warm milk to extract its flavour.
- 4.Now, boil the milk and reduce to 40%, add grated mawa, almond paste, sugar and saffron extract cook till mawa is dissolved.
- 5.Pour the mixture in kulfi cones, add cooked rose petal, sliced almond and freeze it.Serve with falooda and rabri.
Key Ingredients: almonds whole, gulab ki patti, full fat milk, mawa (unsweetened), sugar, Few strands of saffron