How To Make Baked Cheesy Potato And Leeks Soup
Recipe Servings: 3
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Baked Cheesy Potato And Leeks Soup Recipe: A hearty blend of baked potatoes, garlic and leeks combined with the flavours of butter, cheese and black pepper in vegetable stock.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Potato And Leeks Soup
- 2 pcs potato, large
- 50 gms leeks
- 3 garlic pods, peeled
- to taste salt
- to taste black pepper (crushed)
- 40 gms processed cheese
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp parsley
How to Make Baked Cheesy Potato And Leeks Soup
- 1.Peel the potatoes and cut them into big cubes. Season with salt and pepper and bake at 200*C for 15 minutes. Remove and keep a side.
- 2.Heat butter in a pan, add chopped garlic and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add chopped leeks and cook till the leeks are soft.
- 3.Add in the baked potatoes and toss them together. Turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- 4.Transfer to a food processor and blend to a smooth paste using a little vegetable stock if needed.
- 5.Heat butter in a pan and transfer the blended potato and leek purée to the pan. Add vegetable stock and stir well.
- 6.Season with salt and crushed black pepper.
- 7.Add in the cheese and let it simmer till the cheese melts.
- 8.Finish with chopped parsley. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: potato, leeks, garlic pods, salt, black pepper (crushed), processed cheese, vegetable stock, butter, parsley