How to make Caprese Salad with Pesto Sauce
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Caprese Salad with Pesto Sauce Recipe : Juicy tomato and mozzarella cheese salad with pesto sauce. Topped with the freshness of basil.
Ingredients of Caprese Salad with Pesto Sauce
- For Salad:
- 2 Tomatoes
- Handfu Tulsi
- 1 packet Buffalo Mozzarella
- For Pesto Sauce:
- Handful Basil
- 1 cup Pine nuts
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a Lemon
How to Make Caprese Salad with Pesto Sauce
- Salad Recipe:
- 1.Cut 2 juicy tomatoes in thick rounds and dress them with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, some salt and pepper.
- 2.Break Mozzarella into chunks.
- 3.On a serving platter, arrange the tomato slices along with the mozzarella chunks.
- 4.Garnish with tulsi and pesto sauce.
- Pesto Sauce:
- 1.Blend the basil with pine nuts, Parmesan cheese with extra virgin olive oil, until it forms a paste.
- 2.Squeeze in the lemon juice.
- 3.If the paste is too thick, add in more extra virgin olive oil to reach the desired consistency.
, Buffalo Mozzarella, Basil
, Pine nuts, Parmesan Cheese
, Extra virgin olive oil, Juice of half a Lemon