How to make Chicken Dong Style
About Chicken Dong Style Recipe: With the mouth-watering flavours of oyster sauce, shitake mushrooms, bamboo shots and marinated, deep fried chicken breast, here is a flavourful recipe to try at home, topped with a mouth-watering sauce made with shaoxing wine and sesame oil.
Ingredients of Chicken Dong Style
- 10 gms oil
- 180 gms breast chicken (cut), sliced
- 8 gms garlic , chopped
- 5 gms ginger, chopped
- 30 gms tomato ketchup
- 50 gms oyster sauce
- 20 gms shitake mushroom, boiled
- 20 gms bamboo shoot, boiled
- to taste salt
- 5 gms sugar
- 5 gms broth powder
- 10 gms potato starch
- 10 ml shaoxing wine
- 3 ml sesame oil
- spring onion, chopped
How to Make Chicken Dong Style
- Prepare the chicken:
- 1.Slice the breast chicken and keep in water.
- 2.Marinate in garlic juice and ginger juice. Keep for 10 minutes.
- 3.Add salt, broth powder and half egg followed by corn flour. Mix well.
- 4.Deep fry the sliced chicken in medium flame.
- Prepare sauce:
- 1.Saute chopped ginger and garlic in oil, add oyster sauce, tomato ketchup and mix.
- 2.Now in half cup of water, add shitake mushrooms, bamboo shoot along with the deep friend sliced chicken to the sauce.
- 3.Add salt to taste along with sugar and broth powder, followed by potato starch to thicken the gravy.
- 4.Now add shaoxing wine and sesame oil.
- 5.Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: oil, breast chicken (cut), garlic , ginger, tomato ketchup, oyster sauce, shitake mushroom, bamboo shoot, salt, sugar, broth powder, potato starch, shaoxing wine, sesame oil, spring onion