How to make Coconut Custard with Jamun Sauce
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A smooth coconut custard with a beautiful looking jamun sauce. The jamun sauce has mild flavors of cardamom and rose water.
Ingredients of Coconut Custard with Jamun Sauce
- 25 Ml coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 100 Gram castor sugar
- For the jamun sauce:
- 250 Gram sugar
- 250 Ml water
- 6 cardamom
- 200 Gram jamun berries
- 2 Tbsp rose water
How to Make Coconut Custard with Jamun Sauce
- 1.Combine all the custard ingredients.
- 2.Mix well and strain.
- 3.Bake in an oiled dish at 170 degrees C for 30-40 minutes.
- To make the jamun sauce:
- 1.Pepare sugar syrup with sugar, water and cardamom.
- 2.Add the berries into the syrup and simmer until soft.
- 3.Strain through a sieve.
- 4.Flavour with rose water and cool.
- 5.Serve the coconut custard along with jamun sauce.
Key Ingredients: coconut milk, eggs, castor sugar, For the jamun sauce:, sugar, water, cardamom, jamun berries, rose water