How to make Coffee Walnut Cake
About Coffee Walnut Cake Recipe: Coffee, nutty cake is a good tea time option.
Ingredients of Coffee Walnut Cake
- Oven Temp: 325F/160C
- 2 refined flour
- 3/4 Cup castor sugar
- 2/3 Cup oil
- 1 Tbsp coffee powder mixed with 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 x 9
How to Make Coffee Walnut Cake
- 1.Line the base of the tins with butter paper, or grease the bases and dust either with refined flour or sugar till well coated.
- 2.Sift the flour and baking powder, and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- 3.Add the salt, sugar, oil, water solution and vanilla.
- 4.Beat the mixture using a wooden spoon or a beater, till well blended.
- 5.Break the eggs one at a time and add to the cake batter and beat till smooth.
- 6.Mix in the walnuts.
- 7.Divide the batter into the tins and bake in a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes, till done (a skewer inserted in it should come out clean).
- 8.Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Key Ingredients: Oven Temp: 325F/160C, refined flour, castor sugar, oil, coffee powder mixed with 3/4 cup hot water, vanilla essence, baking powder, salt, eggs, walnuts, 2 x 9