How to make Dabeli
About Dabeli Recipe: Onions, potatoes, peanuts, imli and garlic chutney served hot stuffed in a bun. Dabeli is a popular Gujarati snack.
Ingredients of Dabeli
- 1 Kg potatoes
- 4 medium onions
- A pinch of garam masala
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 4 tbsp imli and gur chutney
- 2 tbsp garlic chutney
How to Make Dabeli
- 1.Boil the potatoes and after peeling, mash them well and keep aside.
- 2.In a dekchi, heat 1/2 cup oil for frying the peanuts, deep fry and add salt about 1 tsp, 1 tsp sugar, red chilly powder 1/2 tsp.
- 3.In the remaining oil add garlic chutney, allow to sizzle, add garam masala, red chilli powder and imli chutney. Add the mashed potatoes to this.
- 4.Serve hot as filling in bun with fried peanuts & chopped onions.
Key Ingredients: potatoes, onions, garam masala , peanuts, salt, red chilli powder, imli and gur chutney, garlic chutney