How to make Dragon Fire Wings
About Dragon Fire Wings Recipe: This one is for all the crazy Game of Thrones fans out there! Mouth-watering chicken wings marinated in yogurt and an array of spices roasted to perfection in barbecue sauce and served with the layer of roasted sesame seeds. Perfect to prepare at home and watch the season with friends! This is an exclusive recipe from the kitchen of Duty Free, Gurugram.
Ingredients of Dragon Fire Wings
- 12 chicken wings (separated at the joint)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup hung yogurt
- 1 tsp asian chilli paste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
How to Make Dragon Fire Wings
- 1.Clean and rinse the chicken wings, marinate with hung yogurt and spices with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- 2.Preheat the oven at 450 degree Fahrenheit and roast the wings for 10-12 minutes. In separate pan heat oil, add garlic and let it get brown. Add chilli paste, honey and barbeque sauce, Season it and add the cooked chicken wings from oven. Cook it properly till the sauces form a thick consistency and get dressed in chicken wings.
- 3.Finish with roasted sesame seed and serve.
Key Ingredients: chicken wings (separated at the joint), vegetable oil, Salt and pepper, barbecue sauce, hung yogurt, asian chilli paste, honey, garlic clove, sesame seeds