How To Make Gingerbread Men Biscuits
Gingerbread Men Biscuits Recipe: What's a Christmas without gingerbread men? Here's an interesting biscuit recipe to try this festive season!
Ingredients of Gingerbread Men Biscuits
- 2100 gms flour
- 60 gms baking powder
- 1020 gms brown sugar
- 9 gram garam masala
- 5 gram ginger powder
- 300 gms egg
- 600 gms honey
- 600 gms butter
How to Make Gingerbread Men Biscuits
- 1.Take a bowl and mix well butter and brown sugar.
- 2.Add eggs and honey little by little. Add flour, baking powder, garam masala and ginger powder and mix all the ingredients for 1 minute.
- 3.Put it for rest at a temperature of 4℃ for 10 hours.
- 4.Pre heat the oven at a temperature of 160℃.
- 5.Cut the biscuits into a shape. Bake the biscuits for 15 minutes.
- 6.Leave the biscuits to cool down for 30 minutes. Finish by decorating with royal icing.
Key Ingredients: flour, baking powder, brown sugar, garam masala, ginger powder, egg, honey, butter