How to make Green Bean Salad with Egg Topping
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Green Bean Salad with Egg Topping Recipe: Soft parsley, crispy breadcrumbs, healthy beans and eggs come together in this refreshing salad.
Ingredients of Green Bean Salad with Egg Topping
- 675 Gram Green beans-topped and tailed
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup White breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 Egg - (hard boiled and shelled)
How to Make Green Bean Salad with Egg Topping
- 1.Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil.
- 2.Add the beans and cook for 6 minutes.
- 3.Drain well and toss the beans in olive oil and allow it to cool.
- 4.Heat the butter in a large frying pan and add the breadcrumbs and fry until they turn golden.
- 5.Remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped parsley and then grate in the egg.
- 6.Place the beans in a shallow box and spoon on the breadcrumb topping.
- 7.The salad can be prepared in advance and then chilled until needed.
Green beans-topped and tailed, Olive oil, Butter
, White breadcrumbs, Parsley
, Egg - (hard boiled and shelled), Salt