How To Make Guilt Free Chicken Tacos
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Guilt Free Chicken Taco Recipe: Scrumptious chicken served in a lettuce cup/on tortilla chips with sweet and tangy salsa dip. Try this recipe during your snack time and enjoy.
Ingredients of Guilt Free Chicken Tacos
- 1/2 Kg chicken boneless (cut into juliennes)
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 Lemons (juiced)
- 2 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Cabbage/ Lettuce
- 1 packet tortilla chips
How to Make Guilt Free Chicken Tacos
- 1.Marinate chicken in garlic, lemon juice and taco seasoning for a few hours. Then take a pan and in one tablespoon of oil, fry the chicken till its cooked.
- 2.Now instead of a taco, place the chicken in a lettuce cup, wrap and roll.
- 3.Top with salsa and dip.
- 4.Alternatively, place this chicken on tortilla chips and serve.
- Prepare tacos:
- 1.Take a crisp lettuce cup, put the cooked chicken in it first. Then add a dollop of salsa followed by a dollop of Mexican yoghurt dip. Don't put the dip first, it will make the lettuce soggy.
- 2.If you don't want to eat lettuce, you can put the cooked taco chicken on tortilla chips, and add a touch of dip and salsa and serve as finger food.
- 3.If you buy a ready made tortilla packet from the market, do not reheat them on high heat, they will turn brittle if you overcook them. Just cook them on low heat.
Key Ingredients: chicken boneless (cut into juliennes), taco seasoning, Lemons (juiced), garlic (minced), oil, Cabbage/ Lettuce, tortilla chips