Ham Rolls Recipe
A popular party appetizer to wow your guest, here's for you Ham Rolls recipe. Thinly sliced ham tubes filled with a cream cheese, mayo, gherkins mixture.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings8
Ingredients of Ham Rolls
- 8 slices ham, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp (60 gm) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (100 gm) onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15 gm) pickled gherkins , finely chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves, crisped 4
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (kali mirch), freshly powdered
- 2 Tbsp (30 gm) mayonnaise sauce
- Some greens for garnish (celery, spring onions, parsley, etc.)
How to Make Ham RollsHideShow Media
Mix the cream cheese, onions, gherkins, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Divide the mixture into 8 and place a portion each in the center of each slice of ham.
Roll like a tube, as tightly as possible, without breaking the ham.
Line a serving dish with the lettuce leaves, and arrange the ham rolls over it, keeping the edges down. Garnish with the greens and serve.
If making ahead of time keep covered in the refrigerator, to avoid the ham drying up.
For vegetarians, substitute blanched and cooled cabbage leaves for ham.