How to make hariyali taco
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Let’s give Tacos a healthy Indian twist and make some Hariyali tacos with a healthy filling of green leafy vegetables, sprouts, avocadoes. It is easy to make and is a perfect on-the-go snack.
Ingredients of Hariyali Tacos
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Corn meal
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Chopped palak
- 1 cup Chopped coriander
- 1 cup Chopped mint
- 1 cup Chopped onions
- 1 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Soaked chana/chola
- 1 cup Sprouts
- 1 large Avocado
- 1 Lime
How to Make Hariyali Tacos
- 1.For our signature green colour, we need to make a puree of palak, half the coriander and pudina and garlic powder or garlic cloves.
- 2.Now in a bowl take your flour, corn meal, some salt and add this puree.
- 3.Knead a dough just like you would for your roti.
- 4.For the filling, if you have an avocado scoop it out and mash it In a bowl.
- 5.To this, add salt, onion, tomatoes, sprouts and the remaining of your dhaniya and pudina.
- 6.If you don’t have avocadoes then in a bowl add onion, tomatoes, sprouts, dhaniya, pudina, salt and some mint chutney to give it that desi twist and the green colour.
- 7.To make taco shells, make tiny rotis out of the dough and cook it on a tawa with some oil. A taco shell and roti look and feel almost the same.
- 8.Now for the final step, take your taco, put the filling in the middle squeeze some lemon juice on top and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour , Corn meal, Garlic powder, Chopped palak, Chopped coriander, Chopped mint, Chopped onions, Chopped tomatoes, Soaked chana/chola, Sprouts, Avocado, Lime