How to make Hot Garlic Sauce
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Straightforward and effortless, hot garlic sauce can be used extensively for a wide range of delicacies.
Ingredients of Hot Garlic Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Cup Onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Whole Red Peppers
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
How to Make Hot Garlic Sauce
- 1.Grind onions, garlic & red pepper together.
- 2.Mix together, the cornflour, water, vinegar, soya sauce and sugar, and keep aside.
- 3.Heat oil in a wok and add the onion mixture, stir over high heat till fat separates.
- 4.Add the cornflour mixture and stir over low heat till cooked (becomes translucent and a little darker).
- 5.Store and serve whenever required.
Oil, Onions, Garlic
, Whole Red Peppers, Cornflour
, Water, Water+Cornflour, Salt
, Soya Sauce