How To Make Khada Desi Palak
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Khada Desi Palak Recipe: A quick and easy vegetarian dish that is perfect for a busy weeknight. Spinach greens tossed in canola oil and tempered with garlic, ginger and chillies.
Ingredients of Khada Desi Palak
- 300 gms baby spinach
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp green chilli, chopped
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- for garnishing fenugreek leaves (dried, crushed(
How to Make Khada Desi Palak
- 1.Wash and blanch spinach.
- 2.In heavy bottom pan, heat canola oil. Temper with cumin seeds and garlic. Let garlic turn golden brown, then add ginger, chillies and spinach.
- 3.Quickly toss over high flame so spinach wilts off nicely but does not overcook to lose flavors.
- 4.Taste for seasoning before serving.
- 5.Garnish with fenugreek leaves (optional).
Key Ingredients: baby spinach, canola oil, garlic, green chilli, Salt, ginger, fresh red chilli, garlic cloves, cumin seed, fenugreek leaves (dried, crushed(