How to make Kulcha
About Kulcha Recipe: Fluffy kulchas made from flour and sour curd.
Ingredients of Kulcha
- Oven temp: 400 F-204 C
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup sour curd
- To knead dough water
- Greased baking tray
How to Make Kulcha
- 1.Dissolve sugar in 1/2 cup lukewarm water and sprinkle yeast over it.
- 2.Leave in a draught-free place to froth.
- 3.When frothy, add salt, oil, curds and yeast mixture to flour and knead to a soft dough with the lukewarm water and leave to rise in a draught-free place covered with cling film or wet cloth.
- 4.When risen and doubled, punch and knead again and leave to rise again.
- 5.When risen second time, knead a bit and shape into small balls and leave to rise again for about 1/2 an hour.
- 6.Pre-heat the oven.
- 7.Flatten the balls and roll thin.
- 8.Place the rolled kulchas on to the baking trays.
- 9.Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5-7 minutes. Your kulchas are ready to be served.
Key Ingredients: flour, dry yeast, sugar, salt, oil, sour curd, water , Greased baking tray