How to make Lauki (aal) ka Saag
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Have a healthy lunch or dinner with this easy and quick recipe of Lauki(aal) ka Saag !
Ingredients of Lauki (aal) ka Saag
- 1 Medium Lauki
- 3 Tbsp Desi Ghee
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- To taste Rock Salt
- For Garnishing:
- 1 Tbsp Coriander, chopped
How to Make Lauki (aal) ka Saag
- 1.In a pressure cooker heat 1 tsp ghee and add cumin seeds.
- 2.Add green chillies, ginger and stir for a few seconds.
- 3.Add turmeric, salt, pepper, garam masala and stir.
- 4.Add Lauki and ½ cup of water, and mix well.
- 5.Put the lid on and cook up to 3 whistles on medium heat.
- 6.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- 7.Serve hot.