How to make Lentil and Charred Broccoli Chaat
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Lentil and Charred Broccoli Chaat Recipe : Roasted/charred broccoli is tossed in with lentil, beans, potatoes and methi sprouts, sprinkled with a delicious mix of dressing.
Ingredients of Lentil and Charred Broccoli Chaat
- 1 Cup masoor dal (cooked)
- 30-40 Gram black beans (cooked)
- 8 broccoli florets
- Few drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 a sweet lime/mosambi cut into segments
- 100 Gram papaya (diced)
- 2-3 potatoes (cooked)
- 1 Cup methi sprouts
- For the Chaat Dressing:
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp amchur (raw mango) powder
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 20 Ml honey
- 30-35 Gram onions, chopped
How to Make Lentil and Charred Broccoli Chaat
- 1.Cut and trim broccoli florets.
- 2.Season with salt, pepper and olive oil and put on a grill until charred.
- 3.Alternately you could even roast in the oven for 15 minutes or so.
- 4.Whisk all the dressing ingredients together to mix well.
- 5.Add all the ingredients for the chaat in a bowl.
- 6.Pour in the dressing and toss together.
- 7.Add some methi sprouts and the charred broccoli and serve.
Key Ingredients: masoor dal (cooked), black beans (cooked), broccoli florets, Tabasco sauce, a sweet lime/mosambi cut into segments, papaya (diced), potatoes (cooked), methi sprouts, chaat masala, amchur (raw mango) powder, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey,