How to make Mango Dome with strawberry Jelly
Mango Dome with strawberry Jelly is a delicious combination of the summer favourite Mango and the juicy strawberries. A luscious mango dessert you just wouldn't be able to resist!
Ingredients of Mango Dome with Strawberry Jelly
- For Strawberry jelly:
- 1000 Gram Strawberry puree
- 200 Gram Sugar
- 10 Gram Agar Agar
- For Mango Bavaroise:
- 400 Ml Mango pulp
- 21 Gram Gelatin
- 100 Ml Milk
- 40 Gram Milk powder
- 675 Gram Whipped cream
- For Sable:
- 800 Gram Flour
- 175 Gram Sugar
- 40 Gram Baking powder
- 500 Gram Butter
- 625 Gram Fresh cream
- 4 Gram Salt
How to Make Mango Dome with Strawberry Jelly
- 1.Make a strawberry jelly by heating the strawberry puree and mixing sugar and agar agar. Pour it on the dome shape mould and cool it.
- 2.Make Mango Bavarois by mixing all ingredients and fold it in whipped cream, now put it in dome shaped mould before it get set put strawberry jelly in between.
- 3.Make a sable by kneading dough with the above ingredients, roll it and cut it into round shape and bake it.
- 4.After getting cool put the dome over the sable.
Strawberry puree, Sugar
, Agar Agar, Mango pulp, Gelatin
, Milk powder, Whipped cream, Flour , Sugar
, Baking powder, Butter
, Fresh cream, Salt