How To Make Manipuri Kelli Chana
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Manipuri Kelli Chana Recipe: A delicious, full of flavour snack to relish when hunger pangs trike, Manipur Kelli Chana is replete with the goodness of chickpeas too.
Ingredients of Manipuri Kelli Chana
- 1 Cup chickpeas, boiled
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cabbage
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- To taste salt
- To taste red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp multi purpose Indian masala
- coriander leaves
How to Make Manipuri Kelli Chana
- 1.Heat some oil in a pan. Saute onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
- 2.Add tomatoes, cabbage, salt and rest of the spice powders. Cook till tomatoes soften.
- 3.Add boiled chickpeas and mix well.
- 4.Garnish with coriander leave and serve.
Key Ingredients: chickpeas, onions, cabbage, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, multi purpose Indian masala, coriander leaves