How to make Masala Onion Patti Samosa
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Masala Onion Patti Samosa Recipe: The classic samosa recipe with a masala onion filling. Serve it with home-made chutneys and its a clear winner.
Ingredients of Masala Onion Patti Samosa
- 5 Spring roll sheets
- For the stuffing:
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 10 Curry leaves
- 15 gms ginger garlic paste
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 10 gms coriander, chopped
- 5 gms coriander powder
- Oil (to deep fry)
- to taste salt
How to Make Masala Onion Patti Samosa
- 1.Cut spring roll sheets in 2 inch strips and keep aside.
- Prepare stuffing:
- 1.Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and wait for crackling.
- 2.Now add curry leaves, green chilly, ginger and garlic paste and cook for about 2 minutes.
- 3.Check for seasoning and cool to room temperature.
- 4.Then add turmeric and sliced onions and cook till the onions turn translucent.
- 5.Now add coriander powder and salt. Mix well.
- 6.Then add chopped coriander. Mix again and your stuffing is ready.
- Final preparation:
- 1.Now take a tea spoon of the onion stuffing and make rolls with spring roll strips.
- 2.Roll to a triangular shape and deep fry these in medium heat till it turns to a golden brown color.
Key Ingredients: Spring roll sheets, onions, mustard seeds, Curry leaves, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, coriander, coriander powder, Oil (to deep fry), salt