How to make Mocha and Prune Cheesecake (Sugar Free)
About Mocha and Prune Cheesecake (Sugar Free) Recipe: Flavours of prunes and coffee come together in this cheesecake with sweetener used instead of sugar.
Ingredients of Mocha and Prune Cheesecake (Sugar Free)
- For cheesecake mix:
- 250 gms cream cheese
- 10 gms corn starch
- 4 Eggs
- 50 ml double cream
- 75 ml coffee
- For the pie:
- 100 gms biscuits
- 100 gms butter, melted
- 150 gms prunes
How to Make Mocha and Prune Cheesecake (Sugar Free)
- 1.Crush the biscuits into a crumble consistency, add the melted butter & mix well.
- 2.Transfer the mix into a baking pan & place the prunes over this base.
- 3.In a large bowl, add the cream cheese & whip into a soft paste.
- 4.Add in the Corn Starch, egg, double cream & coffee while continuously stirring.
- 5.Pour this mix over the biscuit & prune base & bake for 35 . 40 minutes at 160 C.
- 6.Allow the cheese cake to cool, cut into wedges & serve.
Key Ingredients: cream cheese, corn starch, Eggs, double cream, coffee, biscuits, butter, prunes