How to make Navrattan Korma
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A harmony of mixed vegetables blended with assorted spices.
Ingredients of Navrattan Korma
- 500 gms mixed vegetables, chopped
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 tsp ginger (ground with the garlic), finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, grated
- 4 cloves
- 4 pepper corns
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (broken)
- 4 green cardamoms
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 100 gms almonds, blanched
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Coriander leaves and almonds - slivered and roasted for garnish
How to Make Navrattan Korma
- 1.Blend the blanched almonds and coconut milk in a blender and keep aside.
- 2.Heat the ghee and add the onion paste. Stir-fry till brown.
- 3.Add the cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon and cardamoms and mix well.
- 4.Add the vegetables, salt and chilli powder and stir fry over high heat till well coated with the masala..
- 5.Lower the heat and cook till bite like, stirring a few times.
- 6.Add the coconut milk mixture and simmer for 2-3 minutes, and serve garnished with the coriander leaves and the almonds.
Key Ingredients: mixed vegetables, ghee, ginger (ground with the garlic), garlic, onions, cloves, pepper corns, cinnamon (broken), green cardamoms, salt, chilli powder, almonds, coconut milk, Coriander leaves and almonds - slivered and roasted for garnish