How to make Orange Bundt Cake
About Orange Bundt Cake Recipe: A delightful and delicious bundt cake with the tang of orange along with simple ingredients like honey, butter and vanilla extract. Prepare this cake dish for a bright Sunday brunch or a dinner party. You can also serve this along with a cup of tea to guests. This one is as easy to prepare as it is delectable!
Ingredients of Orange Bundt Cake
- 250 gms flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 160 gms honey
- 220 gms soft butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 orange (juiced)
- 1/2 orange zest
- 2 oranges (including the juice and zest)
How to Make Orange Bundt Cake
- 1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- 2.Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- 3.Zest one side of an orange. Cut and juice the zested
half and strain the juice.
- 4.Slice the other half and second orange in thick round slices about 5mm thick (with skin).
- 5.Butter the insides of a bundt tin and place the orange slices on the sides.
- 6.In a large bowl whisk honey and soft butter until creamy and light.
- 7.Whisk in the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla extract and orange zest.
- 8.Whisk in flour mixture and orange juice until it just comes together.
- 9.Pour batter into bundt tin and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 10.Once baked let it cool completely and then turn onto a serving dish.
- 11.Serve paired with Belgian chocolate parfait scoops.
Key Ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, honey, soft butter, eggs, vanilla extract, orange (juiced), orange zest, oranges (including the juice and zest)