Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Start your day with everyone's favorite breakfast, waffles with a twist of coffee. The best part about this recipe is that it can be served both as a breakfast and as a dessert.
Ingredients of Oz Coffee Waffle
- For Waffle:
- 2 eggs
- 200 Gram all purpose flour
- 210 Ml Milk
- 30 Gram castor sugar
- 15 Gram baking powder
- 15 Ml vanilla essence.
- 15 Ml coffee powder.
- For Toffee Caramel Sauce:
- 120 Gram brown sugar
- 120 butter
- 100 Ml double cream
How to Make Oz Coffee Waffle
- For the Waffle:
- 1.1. Preheat waffle iron.
- 2.2. Beat eggs in a large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk,sugar, baking powder, coffee powder and vanilla, just until smooth.
- 3.2. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
- 4.1. Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan over a low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Watch it carefully so that it doesn't burn.
- 5.2. Stir in the cream and heat gently until bubbling, stirring continuously.
- 7.1. Place the hot Waffles on a plate.
- 8.2. Drizzle with Hot Toffee Sauce
- 9.3. Generously scoop the coffee ice-cream, and sprinkle the hazelnuts.
- 10.4. Lastly, crumble the granola bar and place above the ice-cream.
- 11.Serve the hot waffles with honey on the side.
Key Ingredients: eggs, all purpose flour, Milk, castor sugar, baking powder, vanilla essence., coffee powder., brown sugar, butter, double cream