Oz Coffee Waffle Recipe
Start your day with everyone's favorite breakfast, waffles with a twist of coffee. The best part about this recipe is that it can be served both as a breakfast and as a dessert.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Oz Coffee Waffle
- For Waffle:
- 2 eggs
- 200 gram all purpose flour
- 210 ml Milk
- 30 gram castor sugar
- 15 gram baking powder
- 15 ml vanilla essence.
- 15 ml coffee powder.
- For Toffee Caramel Sauce:
- 120 gram brown sugar
- 120 butter
- 100 ml double cream
How to Make Oz Coffee WaffleHideShow Media
For the Waffle:
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk,sugar, baking powder, coffee powder and vanilla, just until smooth.
2. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
1. Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan over a low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Watch it carefully so that it doesn't burn.
2. Stir in the cream and heat gently until bubbling, stirring continuously.
1. Place the hot Waffles on a plate.
2. Drizzle with Hot Toffee Sauce
3. Generously scoop the coffee ice-cream, and sprinkle the hazelnuts.
4. Lastly, crumble the granola bar and place above the ice-cream.
Serve the hot waffles with honey on the side.