How To Make Paneer Kadhi
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Paneer Kadhi Recipe: This yummy, kadhi with the goodness of paneer and aromatic spices is a must-try!
Ingredients of Paneer Kadhi
- 2 Cup yogurt
- 1/2 Cup besan
- 1/2 Cup paneer cubes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- To taste salt
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 tsp onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 Whole red chillies
- 5-6 Curry leaves
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Lime juice (as per taste)
How to Make Paneer Kadhi
- 1.Fry the paneer cubes and keep aside.
- 2.Make a liquid-y/runny paste mixing besan, yogurt, turmeric and salt and keep aside.
- 3.Heat oil in a pan and fry onion, garlic and green chillies till the onion turns translucent in colour.
- 4.Now add the besan-yogurt mix to it and boil on medium flame. Adjust salt as per taste.
- 5.On low flame add lime juice and mix. Then add paneer cubes.
- 6.On a separate pan, temper whole red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves and add to the kadhi.
- 7.Switch off the flame and close the lid. Let the flavours infuse for a while.
- 8.Serve hot with steamed rice.
Key Ingredients: yogurt , besan, paneer cubes, turmeric powder , salt, Green chillies, onion, garlic, mustard seeds, Whole red chillies , Curry leaves , oil , Lime juice (as per taste)