Paneer Mazedaar Recipe
Feast lavishly while fasting! Curried cottage cheese with melon seeds, singhare ka atta, rock salt and fresh cream.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
Ingredients of Paneer Mazedaar
- 500 gm paneer-cubed
- 3 Tbsp singhare ka atta
- 2 Tbsp melon seeds
- 2 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp cumin seeds-roasted, powdered
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Tbsp green chillies-chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger-chopped
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves-chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
How to Make Paneer MazedaarHideShow Media
1. Mix together the paneer, atta, melon seeds, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, well enough to coat the paneer.
2. Heat the ghee, add green chillies and ginger to it.
3. Saute till slightly coloured, then add the paneer mix.
4. When the paneer is a light brown, add enough water to cover the paneer and bring to a boil.
5. Leave to simmer for 3-4 minutes until well blended.
6. Add the fresh cream and half of the coriander leaves and heat through.
7. Serve hot, garnished with the remaining coriander leaves