Pyaaz Paneer Recipe
How to make Pyaaz Paneer
An easy to make paneer recipe with caramelized onions and mild seasoning.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Pyaaz Paneer
- 250 gm paneer, cut into small cubes
- 3 large onions, chopped not too finely
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 green chilli slit length wise
- 1 tsp zeera
- 2 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp sookha dhaniya powder
- Red chilli powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
How to Make Pyaaz PaneerHideShow Media
In a kadhai / wok add oil and zeera. Let it flutter. Add the green chilli.
Add chopped ginger and onions. Saute till onions are translucent.
Add salt, garam masala, sookha dhaniya powder, red chilli powder. Cook the onions till they are dark brown. Keep adding a little water in case the onions start to burn.
Once the onions are done add cubes of paneer and cook for 2 minutes.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.