How to make Quinoa Lentil Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Quinoa Lentil Salad Recipe: A healthy salad made with superfoods like quinoa, asparagus, lentils and pomegranate. Drizzle some tangy mosambi juice and mustard dressing to balance the flavours.
Ingredients of Quinoa Lentil Salad
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 2-3 Baby carrots
- 1 Cup Lentils
- 1 Cup Pomegranate
- 2 Spring onions
- For the dressing:
- 1 Mosambi (juiced)
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Lemon grass
- 1/2 Green chilli, chopped
- 4-6 Basil leaves
How to Make Quinoa Lentil Salad
- 1.Add salt to boiling water and par-blanch the vegetables for almost 45 seconds.
- 2.Shift them in a bowl with ice water. Add soaked quinoa to a bowl.
- 3.Then add lentils, pomegranate seeds to it.
- 4.Chopped spring onions to it and coriander, mix them well.
- 5.Add the blanched vegetables to the lentil and quinoa mix.
- Prepare the dressing:
- 1.Take fresh mosambi juice and add mustard, lemon grass, chopped green chilli, basil leaves and some olive oil to it. Mix it well with the salad.
- 2.Plate up the salad and garnish it with some sunflower sprouts.
Key Ingredients: Quinoa
, Baby carrots, Broccoli
, Lentils, Pomegranate
, Spring onions, Coriander, For the dressing:, Mosambi (juiced), Mustard, Olive oil, Lemon grass, Green chilli, Basil leaves