How to make Sauteed Bell Peppers
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Red and yellow bell peppers sauteed with onions and garlic, mingled in a light sauce.
Ingredients of Sauteed Bell Peppers
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onions , sliced
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 red bell pepper (laal simla mirch)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (peeli simla mirch)
- 100 gm babycorn
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- For Sauce 0mix together):
- 2 tsp cornflour/cornstarch-blended with 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp chilli sauce or to taste
- 2 Tbsp celery-chopped fine
- 1 cup water
How to Make Sauteed Bell Peppers
- 1.Cut the peppers into halves, lengthwise and de-seed and cut off white veins.
- 2.Shred into thin strips.
- 3.Slice the baby corn into two, lengthwise.
- 4.Heat oil in a large pan and add the onions and garlic.
- 5.Stir till onions are wet (slightly soft), and add baby corn.
- 6.Add the Peppers and continue to stir over high heat till they are mixed well.
- 7.Add the sauce mixture and bring to a boil.
- 8.Simmer till sauce looks smooth and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: oil, onions , garlic paste, red bell pepper (laal simla mirch), yellow bell pepper (peeli simla mirch),