Simple Fish Fry Recipe
Fish fillets marinated with salt, lemon juice and deep fried till golden.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Simple Fish Fry
- 1 kg fish-fillets and cut into thick slices
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Mustard oil to deep-fry
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Garam masala to garnish
How to Make Simple Fish FryHideShow Media
1. Marinate the fish in the salt and lemon juice for 15 minutes and then wash off and wipe dry.
2. Heat the oil, and when a piece of fish tossed in comes up at once, add 1/2 tsp salt and fry the fish-put in as many pieces as fit in comfortably without the pieces touching each other.
3. Turn pieces over and lower the heat. Cook till the pieces are an even brown.
4. Remove from oil, drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot, garnished with the garam masala.