Spicey Sauteed Asparagus Recipe
Asparagus sauteed in mild Indian flavors.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
Ingredients of Spicey Sauteed Asparagus
- 500 gm asparagus-cut into 2-3 pieces and blanched
- 2 Tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp ginger-finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chillies-coarsely pounded
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Roasted white sesame seeds for garnish
How to Make Spicey Sauteed AsparagusHideShow Media
Heat the clarified butter, add cumin, followed by ginger and saute lightly.
Add the asparagus.
Lower the flame, add the garam masala, coriander, salt, turmeric and chillies.
Stir a few times until well mixed. Serve hot garnished with the sesame seeds.