How to make Spicy Pasta
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Sicilian spicy pasta made the traditional Italian way using olive oil, chili, broccoli and some cheese. Its low fat, its vegetarian, its easy to cook.
Ingredients of Spicy Pasta
- Pasta (penne, fuseli or spaghetti)
- Olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- A pinch of chili
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 50-100 gms broccoli, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Spicy Pasta
- 1.Boil a bowl full of pasta in 5ltrs of boiling water for about 10 minutes. Having extra amount of water ensures that the pasta does not glue together.
- 2.Pour a bit of olive oil onto a pan and heat it on a high flame.
- 3.Once the oil heats up reduce the flame and add the chopped garlic, red chili pepper, salt and black pepper. Allow it to fry for a little while. Chopped garlic is easy to cook.
- 4.Once it begins to fry, take the pan off the fryer and shake well.
- 5.Add broccoli, and stir the mixture well. Add oil if required.
- 6.Now add the pasta to the pan and add some water to the pan again.
- 7.Toss the pasta in the pan for a few minutes.
- 8.Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, or add cottage cheese in case you don't have parmesan.
- 9.Take the pasta off the pan, and eat it while its hot!
Key Ingredients: Pasta (penne, fuseli or spaghetti), Olive oil, garlic, chili, salt, pepper, broccoli, Parmesan cheese