How To Make Til Paneer Pakoda
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Til Paneer Pakoda Recipe: Crispy, yummy and absolutely easy, these paneer pakodas with the goodness of sesame is a delight to relish!
Ingredients of Til Paneer Pakoda
- 200 gms paneer cubes, large
- 1/4 Cup til (sesame seeds)
- 1//4 Cup maida
- 1 tsp garlic, grated
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- To taste salt
- To taste red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 Cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp rice flour
How to Make Til Paneer Pakoda
- 1.Make a batter of maida with salt all the spices. Add just enough water to make a thick, not pouring batter.
- 2.Dip the paneer pieces in the batter and coat them from all the sides.
- 3.Now in a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, rice flour, sesame seeds and some salt.
- 4.Roll the coated paneer pieces in the mixture and fry in hot oil till crispy and golden in colour.
Key Ingredients: paneer cubes, til (sesame seeds), maida, garlic, ginger, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala, bread crumbs, rice flour